Popular culture tells us: find the right person and fall in love. GOD tells us: become the right person and walk in love.
Talking to my best friend about our wedding is just the bee’s knees :)
glucosespheres said: Happy birthagainday! =D
Thank you Rebecca! :) Hope you’re doing well.
Today is my spiritual birthday! That glorious day when I was reconciled to God, became a new creation and was given the right to be called a daughter of the most High King.
I am fallen, flawed, and imperfect. Yet drenched in the grace and mercy that is found in Jesus Christ, there is strength.
I just want to be given an opportunity to be the hands and feet of Jesus.
Anonymous asked: Can I ask what state you reside in? Maybe I know a church close
My fiancé and I have been trying out a bunch of churches and praying to see where God leads. We’d really like to find somewhere we can both plug in. I’m from California.
I’m dying to plug in with a good church and a good group of friends.
11 Words of Wisdom for Women of God
By Joyce Meyer
1. Always keep God first, and seek Him for who He is, not what He can do for you.
2. Take time regularly to examine your own heart and ensure that your motives are pure. Everything is determined by your motives.
3. Show respect for all people and make everyone feel valuable. Every human being is created in the image of God.
4. Be a very generous giver. Giving is the key to living.
5. Enjoy where you are on the way to where you are going. Be goal oriented, but do not miss the moment you are in.
6. Always remember where you came from. This will help you to stay humble.
7. Be Thankful in all things, even if not for all things.
8. The things you say are important. Do not underestimate the power of little throw away comments that can crush and hurt people.
9. Seek peace. You must pursue having peace on purpose. It is one of the most necessary things for enduring ministry .
10. Love God. When you truly love God, you will have a good relationship with yourself and then you will treat other people right.
11. What God says is important, not what man says. Do not be a people pleaser, but be a God pleaser.